Infolink

Friday, June 29, 2018

How i survived tanker explosion by Amojo Gbenga

I HAVE A TESTIMONY
I and my friends could have been in that fire accident yesterday. We were in two cars on convoy going to church in Iju. A LASTMA official had prevented us from connecting through the bridge at Ojota. So we moved on towards Berger to connect Agidingbi through the Otedola Bridge. We were just discussing this morning and agreeing that we probably overtook the tanker on the way. We were at LASEPA, Agidingbi when I saw the beginning of the thick smoke. My friend insisted it was burning refuse; my little experience with fossil fire told me otherwise. We only escaped that inferno by about 2-3minutes.
So I was just wondering what we/our family would be saying this morning. I made my colleague wait so we could be on convoy and show us the easiest way to Iju. A LASTMA official illegally directed us to the path of utter destruction. We only escaped by a few minutes. We were caught up in that fire and managed to escape,we would have lost two cars. My colleague just cleared his car from the port that morning . It didn't even have a plate number! We probably would be regretting now. And I would have been bitting my finger and wishing I had not made plans to attend church yesterday.
God knew I was going to serve him and guided me of harm's way even when a human intentionally directed me there.
I took this shot around Agidingbi. What we saw was terrible. I had never seen such.
God be praise! My heart goes out to all those who lost someone or property yesterday. May God Almighty console you. I will be praying with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment