Infolink

Friday, June 24, 2016

Middle-Aged Mom Claims That Cheating On Her Husband Makes Her A better Mom


A Northern California Pilates instructor named Gracie X has a very ODD lifestyle – she’s a THOT and proud of it. Gracie was interviewed recently with Barcroft media and discussed her non-traditional lifestyle. She told them, “Having sex outside my marriage makes me a fabulous mother. Anything that keeps me happy and gives me energy makes me a better mother.”
And she talked about the effect of her lifestyle on her 16-year-old daughter Tallulah. “If my kids asked me to stop being polyamorous, I wouldn’t. I could not stop being who I am, I could not stop living the lifestyle that is me.”
Tallulah spoke with the news agency also. She told them, “I was about 10 or 11 and my parents sat me down and they told me they are going to start having special friends.” The child continued, “It took some getting used to, but now I think being polyamorous makes her a better mother because she’s happy … I think it affected my view of relationships because now I know I can love the way I want to and really make a relationship in the way I want to and not the way society wants it to.”
Gracie is married to her husband Oz, whom she met six years ago when she was still married to her first husband, Hank. She and Hank had an open marriage and Oz started off as Gracie’s side d*ck. Eventually Oz moved into their house, and Hank divorced Gracie.

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to use this medium to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Madu because he has been really helpful to my relationship and was able to bring back broken relationship within time limit of 48 hours Now i am happy once more. You can contact Dr. Madu by calling him on his mobile +2348107547068 or write him through his email at ( maduutemple @ gmail . com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete