Infolink

Monday, February 25, 2019

Lamentations of Bukola the son of Saraki by UGO EGBUJO


I could have stayed. Now I have strayed.
I had Kwara. I had Kwara APC. I could have stayed. Now I have gambled away a political dynasty. I was reckless.
I had swallowed their shit. I could have just stayed. And endured it. And kept my Kwara.
Me wey sabi road. How did I walk with open eyes into an Atikulated bush?
I could have stayed . How did I stray?
Look at it. Everything is now in utter ruins. I have been reduced to rubbles. What will I be without Kwara, without a political office, without a political home?
Haba! I was foolish. It's true I suffered these last four years. Always sweating profusely at night. But now I am in the wilderness.
I could have stayed . That prophetess told me to stay. The other marabout told me to stay. Baba told me to stay. I didnt trust him but I should have stayed.
I have strayed. I am lost.
They have derobed a Ninja. They have taken his sword. They are preparing me for the guillotine. My camp is in disarray. My soldiers are fleeing.
Olorun!
See this Atiku man. And his bad luck. Atiku is bad business. I took him to America. I took him everywhere. I did my best. Atleast he should have cushioned my fall. Amaechi lost in 2015. But Buhari won. And Amaechi remained afloat.
But Atiku is a thick albatross.
Atiku! He says he is from the northeast. He is a political liability. Political witch! Yes witch! I can call him that.
He has wasted me, Dankwambo, Kwankwaso........
But mine is the worst. Allah don Allah.......
What is my fate now?
And Obasanjo is not picking calls!
Yeeeeparipa!!!
@ Ugo Egbujo.

No comments:

Post a Comment